Sunday, April 17, 2011

On the Move!

Well, we're on the train to Nice. By the time we gathered at the Louvre, we were a bit worried we were going to be late for our train. Turned out our train was running much later than us and we waited for two hours. The train has two levels and we are on the top. It's nice for the view, but all our luggage had to come with us, so we had to get it up the narrow staircase. We forget how dependent we are on those wheels! The dads on our car did an amazing job fitting luggage under seats, between seats, filling up the much too small rack, and fitting what we could on the overhead shelf. My guess is that Nishant's dad and Zack's dad could be Tetris champs! They made quite a team and I was grateful they were sitting nearby! The kids are in the next car and have the top and bottom. I don't know if they are catching up on sleep. We will be arriving in Nice late tonight. Looks like a midnight dinner for a party of 120 (+/-).

On another note, I am trying to get all your messages to your kids, so feel free to leave me a message here or on FB if you need to.
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, I give thanks to you! The Lord bless you with strentgh. God Bless, KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, would you mind asking Mike to give me a call when he gets a chance.....I miss him! Deb Cilingin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lisa for all the wonderful pictures and the blog update -- Its the first picture I have of Amber playing the Viola (finally). Tell her I got her message & hope she is having the time of her life and send our love. Thanks again - this is so appreciated - you are amazing!!
    Eileen Mangeney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for all the pictures. You did a great job getting what seems to be everybody in them. It was really nice to see Meredith with so much light on her face on stage. She looked great!

    I remain concerned about last night's incident. I don't know if others feel as I do but it would help if we knew if our kids were effected and what we can do to help.

    Elise Salisbury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments. Helps when I know people at home are really reading my updates and enjoying the pictures! Your kids are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete